It’s been almost thirteen years since the massacre and yet at least one of the victims continues to be victimized; most disgustingly by the very government sworn to protect him and his rights. We’re talking about Mark Taylor, the seventeen year old who took seven bullets and was a couple of millimeters from death.
Last year, the State of Arizona snatched Mark out of a hospital after he was having some breathing problems. They held him and drugged him for over a year, all illegally!
With the Pro Bono help of an attorney, some political radio and web heat, Governor Jan Brewer and her cronies backed down and Mark was released back to Colorado to stay with his mother Donna. All this AFTER the State of Arizona filled a suit to become Mark’s PERMANENT LEGAL GUARDIAN.
Donna brought Mark back home to Colorado and Mark was being slowly weened off the toxic psychiatric medication he had been force fed illegally in Arizona.
After a relapse in his health, the Colorado “Mental Health” “Authorities” snatched him away again. They’ve stolen his social security benefits, but surely that small sum of money is not the true motive for the continued illegal incarcerations and brain-washing of this fine young man.
1. Mark recovered from his grievous wounds AND the psychological aftermath.
2. Mark went on a book tour and appeared on Television, always lucid and well-mannered.
3. Mark testified at the FDA along with Dr. Ann Blake Tracy to push for the “Black Label” suicide warning label that is now on ALL SSRI drugs, like the ones Harris was on when he went on his murderous rampage.
4. Mark filed a lawsuit against Solvay Pharmaceuticals alleging that the Luvox that Eric Harris was taking contributed to his homicidal tendencies. This “side effect” is now considered to be empirically proven in the Kauffman Study published in 2009. Full Kauffman Study.
5. Mark, along with other students and witnesses, told investigators that there were shooters on the roof. Mark made public statements to this effect for several years after the massacre. However, the “official” Jefferson County Investigation claims that the man on the roof was an air conditioning maintenance man. Nearly ten years after the massacre a video tape was obtained that was filmed live during the shooting revealing that not only was Jeffco lying about there being no rooftop shooters, there was, in fact a whole SWAT team on the roof shooting blindly into the building. “Covering fire” it was referred to if you dig into the 40,000 + pages that came out in the years after the official 10,000 pages were released. See for yourself: http://columbinefamilyrequest.org/cases-being-investigated/rooftop-shooter/
6. If the motive for the massacre was about jocks, why did the boys write “Killing Cops” in their journals and “Fuck You Walsh,” referring to Sheriff Walsh who arrested the boys for breaking into the car in January of the preceding year? Click here for those details. http://columbinefamilyrequest.org/cases-being-investigated/columbine-january-incident/
7. Why was the bomb warrant on the Harris home not served when it was ready to be signed by a judge more than a year before the massacre? And why did Jeffco hide the bomb warrant during the initial investigations? And why did the bomb warrant
(http://columbinefamilyrequest.org/?s=bomb+warrant ) NOT have an evidence numberstamped onto it?
Lastly, and most importantly, why has there been such a massive coverup of the Columbine Massacre? The simplest explanation is that Sheriff Walsh sexually assaulted at least one of the boys. Take a look at the “crime scene drawing” done by Eric Harris the night of “The January Incident.” Surely, this picture does NOT depict the scene of the crime where the boy broke into the van and it certainly isn’t a man with a star walking a dog, as some would like to suggest. It looks plain and simply as an anal sexual assault by a man wearing a five-pointed star–a Sheriff’s badge. And THAT is why the Basement tapes are locked up in the National Archives because it’s logical to conclude that those tapes reveal the true motive: “Killing Cops” and “Our Revenge for the January Incident Will be God Like.” Just like we’ve seen with the Catholic Church and the recent Penn State Scandal, the world is infested with male sexual predators. In this case, we claim, they wore a badge and were sworn to protect. Incidentally, we’ve made extensive efforts to locate Sheriff Walsh, but he seems to have joined Jimmy Hoffa. Evil exists in the World and we must not turn away from it, rather we must continue to shed light on this ugly truth.http://columbinefamilyrequest.org/evidence-repository/other-cases/
Taper off very, very slowly.
Dropping “cold turkey” off any medication, most especially mind altering medications, can often be MORE DANGEROUS than staying on the drugs.
The most dangerous and most common mistake someone coming off the SSRI antidepressants makes is coming off these drugs too rapidly. Tapering off very, very, VERY SLOWLY–OVER MONTHS (and for long-term users—a year or more), NOT JUST WEEKS!—has proven the safest and most effective method of withdrawal from this type of medication. Thus the body is given the time it needs to readjust its own chemical levels. Patients must be warned to come very slowly off these drugs by shaving minuscule amounts off their pills each day, as opposed to cutting them in half or taking a pill every other day. READ THE FULL STORY: http://www.drugawareness.org/articles/icfda-warning
FDA ‘black-box’ warning – In 2003, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration began warning of an increased risk of suicidal thoughts among youths taking anti-depressants. In 2004, the agency required a new, more stringent label when antidepressants were prescribed to those under 18. Between 2003-04 the youth suicide rate jumped 14 percent – the steepest increase ever seen – while the number of antidepressant prescriptions for youths dramatically dropped during the same period: 20 percent for children 10 and under, 12 percent for 11-to-14-year-olds and 10 percent for 15-to-19-year-olds. READ THE FULL STORY AT – http://www.drugawareness.org/recentcases/depression-med-15-year-old-hangs-himself-illinois
What had started out as a voluntary admission quickly became involuntary. Joel arrived and we waited for an answer from the nurse who was already in the process of checking on my release. Soon we were told that the doctor had placed a 72-hour hold on me but that it wouldn’t start until Monday morning (this was Saturday) when he could see me. We couldn’t understand why the doctor wouldn’t release me when he hadn’t met me or talked to me.
Alcohol Cravings Induced via Increased Serotonin
by Ann Blake Tracy, Director, ICFDA
There is an alarming connection between alcoholism and the various prescription drugs that increase serotonin. The most popular of those drugs are: PROZAC, ZOLOFT, PAXIL, LUVOX, SERZONE, EFFEXOR, ANAFRANIL, and the new diet pills, FEN-PHEN and REDUX. For seven years numerous reports have been made by reformed alcoholics (some for 15 years and longer) who are being “driven” to alcohol again after being prescribed one of these drugs. And many other patients who had no previous history of alcoholism have continued to report an “overwhelming compulsion” to drink while using these drugs.
When Matt Miller’s family moved to a bigger house in a new neighbourhood in Kansas City, Mo., the athletic 13-year-old with thick blond hair found that he couldn’t penetrate the cliques at his new school. He was a nobody, an outsider.
“He was angry at us, he was angry at the school, his grades suffered. He wasn’t himself,” said his father, Mark Miller.
The boy’s teachers recommended that he see a psychiatrist, who prescribed Zoloft, an antidepressant in the same chemical family as Prozac. The doctor said it would help Matt’s mood, make him feel better about himself. The boy started taking the pills and seemed to be in good spirits for a few days.
Note from Dr. Tracy: After researching and warning for two decades that this crisis with alcohol consumption would come, I can tell you the reason so many women are now drinking is because they are the main ones taking antidepressants which in turn cause overwhelming cravings for alcohol. And it has long been known that women suffer more adverse reactions to antidepressants than men do.
But why cravings for alcohol? These drugs drop the blood sugar causing cravings for sugar and/or alcohol and NutraSweet. Sugar and alcohol initially bring the blood sugar up quickly causing one to instinctively reach for them in a “self medicating” way because they quickly address the low blood sugar level. The problem with doing this is that both substances then drop the sugar levels even lower than before thus producing a vicious cycle of craving more and more sugar and/or alcohol. READ THE FULL STORY AT http://www.drugawareness.org/wp-admin/post.php?action=edit&post=1134
“The report shows that Glaxo [makers of Paxil] knew in 1989, long before Paxil was FDA approved, that people taking the drug were 8 times more likely to engage in suicidal behavior than people given a placebo, or sugar pill. Now, it stands to reason that even the most depressed person would decline to take Paxil if given these facts. Also, parents certainly would decline if they were told about the risks. . . . “The FDA approved Paxil on December 29, 1992, with no warning to doctors or patients of the significant increased risk of suicidal behavior,” he writes.